Song Be Golf Resort first opened its doors in 1994 and is Vietnam's first International Standard Championship Golf Course.
Song Be now boasts 3-Nine holes course – Lotus Course, Palm Course & our most challenging Desert Course.
Golfers marvel at the beauty of the natural landscape as they attempt to tame the challenges presented by the championship layout of the 27 holes. Each course has its own uniqueness & challenges – featuring numerous lakes, natural bush reserves and large undulating greens. The most fearful of all is the Desert Course with longer & narrower fairways, an array of complex bunkers and abundance of sand that requires a high degree of accuracy & forward thinking from the golfers
- To be the most prestigious and best international USGA rated golf club, renowned for its best-in-class golf courses and facilities in Vietnam.
- To be the preferred golf club and top-of-the mind recall by golfers
- To provide first-class international standards of golfing, dining and recreational facilities that exceed the needs and expectations of our diverse multi-national members and their guests
- To have a team of highly motivated, well-trained and skilled staff that are equipped with modern equipment and knowledge.
- To provide a consistent high level of excellent all-round service that is the hallmark of the resort.
- To consistently create and introduce high standards of local and international cuisines, The place for social gathering of golfers, families and friends.
- To continue committing to sustainable ecological best practices and the on-going ecological enhancement of the golf course and its biodiversity for the present and future generations.
Situated in Lai Thieu, about 40-minute drive (20 km) from the center of Ho Chi Minh City and opposite the Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) and up-coming Aeon Mall project.